There are positives and negatives to owning a Chihuahua
- Sooner or later they will find their bark
- There is no such thing as too much play time
- Sometimes we play just a little too rough
- Tell them to shut up nicely and they usually do
- Their crazy antics could earn you money when that video you shot before bed goes viral
- You can train them to use a litter box
- Smart and Easy to train
- Minimal shedding
So overall my dogs are a WIN
We got my first Chihuahua, Kyoto, in December 2011 when he was 12 weeks old. He was rescued from a puppy mill pet shop, but now lives the happiest life possible.
Here is Kyoto when I got him for Christmas!
My sweet little Kyoto was lonely when he had to stay home by himself, and we considered getting another dog when he got a little older.
Inconveniently ;) there was a chihuahua puppy in our apartment complex that needed a home. Little Miss Bella joined the family. This pudgy ball of fire was only 7 weeks old when we got her. We have had her for about a month now, and it is incredible how much she has learned. Kyoto teaches her too, I wish I could capture it all.
Kyoto gets neutered tomorrow :(
Please wish him luck!